Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website and mobile application provided by Tapvi (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to TAPVI.COM;
“User”, “You” and ““your” are denotes to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
” Website” shall mean and include tapvi.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. We only agree to provide the use of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
- At tapvi.com, we offer you a meticulously designed website that provides a digital platform for the users to buy Products online.
- With all of our products, we emphasis quality by having our products subject to rigorous quality checks before it reaches you.
- Tapvi is a small tag placed on the back of your phone that lets you instantly share your social media, music, payment platforms and contact info just by tapping your phone to a compatible smartphone! Please Check Phone Compatible page, Click Here
- We do not own any Ip on the product.
4) AGE RESTRICTION
You must be at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
- The payment is charged in Emirati Dirhams “AED”
- All the purchases from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- If you make an Order for buying any product from our website. At the time ordering, while providing your details it is your duty to be careful and warrant that the details provided are true and accurate.
- You will need to register on the site with information about yourself which is accurate, current and complete. The password you provide should be kept secure and you must notify us of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You place an order on the site by adding your selected item(s) to the shopping bag and proceeding to checkout. Items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by another customer. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
- Payment will be collected immediately upon completion of payment process and an email will be sent to confirm your order. Another email will be sent at later day to confirm the details of the delivery of your product.
- In any case of exception, we may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- the products are unavailable;(due to discontinuation of the design etc.)
- we cannot authorize your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the products from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the products to you;
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the products.
- In such a scenario we will be sending you a mail to confirm that your order has not been accepted and your payment will be transferred back to you within next 24 hours from this mail.
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- (a) a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- (b) we will dispatch the products to you, or inform you of the estimated dispatch date.
- Any order to purchase a product that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you make your order online, we will provide you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may refuse or be unable to process your order if: Your card or PayPal account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact email@example.com for any inquiry or problem.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
7) DELIVERY POLICY
- We know that your order arriving on time for your event is VITAL. You shall order with our free standard turnaround time. The total delivery time is the Processing time + Delivery Time.
- Once you have placed an order, this cannot be cancelled at any stage. The contract is completed on receipt of the order.
- The estimated date for delivery of the products is set out in the Confirmation email which will be sent within 24-48 hours after you have received a confirmation of the order email. This date is an estimate only and we do not guarantee to deliver the products on that date.
- We require that all deliveries are signed for by a person at the delivery address. You agree that delivery takes place when the products are signed for at the delivery address and the signature of the person at the delivery address is conclusive evidence that the signed-for products have been delivered to you at that address.
- If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page to arrange an alternative delivery, unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your products, we will not be able to cancel the order and issue you a refund.
- If you don’t receive this email, please email us at Helpdesk@tapvi.com
- The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- Germany 24hours – 48 Hours
- UAE: 24hours – 48 Hours
- Other countries 5 – 7 days Business days
- You do not need to sign when receiving your order, unless required by the specific courier.
- If no one is available to take the delivery, we will then agree together for an alternative, if there will be a change of address at the that time, the customer would need to pay for the delivery.
- If the product is damaged, we will be replacing it with no option of refund, except if the product is out of stock.
- *** PLEASE ALSO BE AWARE THAT BECAUSE OF THE COVID-19 SITUATION, IT CAN TAKE UP TO 4 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS DELIVERED. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO WAIT, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER. WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING ORDERS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE AND POSTAGE IS IMPROVING, SO IT’S ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER. WE WILL KEEP THIS SECTION UPDATED REGULARLY. ***
8) AMBASSADORS’ PROGRAM
We offer ambassadors program, who are agent’s on our website, each qualified ambassadors will receive a discount code, in this case the discount code is then calculated a % fee for their commission.
- Ambassador’s are able to receive their commission every 30 to 40 days after sales of commission has reached a minimum of 25 euros.
- Ambassador’s will be able to request for their commission once reached a minimum of 25 euros.
- Discount codes do not accept products on sale.
NOTE: Products on discount do not accept any discount code.
9) GENERAL CONDITION
- Products display on our catalog are printed design they are named as after the actual product. e.g. we have a product called Italian marble the product is printed as the design of marble and it’s not actual marble
- Photographs are for illustration only. Actual products may vary slightly.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
10) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
We may provide you with certain information as a result of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or Services (“Our Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
11) USER CONTENT
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
- Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
12) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of Tapvi.com, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Our IP”). You agree that we own all right, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
- To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website (“Your Content”). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
- If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
13) USER OBLIGATIONS
As a user of the Website or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
14) ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of tapvi.com.
- You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
15) ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products on the Website is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
16) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
18) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the tapvi.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Tapvi.com , nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
19) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
20) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Website.
21) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
22) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
23) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
24) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, you may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
25) NO WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
26) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
27) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights and liabilities of tapvi.com will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e., COVID-19!
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail. For any questions or concerns, please use contact us form on the website or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
United Arab Emirates
This document was last updated on August 10, 2021